Caribee Tahoe 80L Backpack Rucksack Hiking Travel Gap Year Black
Caribee Tahoe 80L. Totally unique rucksack that differs from nearly all other packs as it has a lockable front zippered daypack compartment for easy and accessible storage of valuable small gear. Most rucksacks have streamlined fronts with no other pockets besides your main top loading compartment, so this pack fills that void and suits frequent stopping or easy access to some pocket accessories, and having lockable zip housings makes it good for storing valuables.
- An ideal rucksack for the outdoor adventurer
- Fully adjustable Advance Back Plus harness system ensures a perfect fit for all sizes
- Internal aluminium stays promote comfort and improve back support
- Concealable rain cover
- Top-loading main compartment with a compression hood
- Dual draw cord throat
- Zippered lower base shoe pocket with internal divider
- Large lockable front pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Side bottle pockets and compression system
Back System: Advanced Back Plus Harness System
Weight: Approx 2.5 kg
Material: Diamond Ripstop, 600D Polyester
Advanced Harness System:
- Fully adjustable Caribee “Advance Back” harness system ensures the perfect fit.
- Padded dual density shoulder straps featuring breathable air mesh.
- Anatomically formed hip belt enhances carrying comfort and support.
- Extensive lumbar padding.
- Stabiliser straps.
- Sternum strap